The holiday season, and some of the biggest revenue days in the retail calendar, is upon us. With Black Friday marking the start of the Christmas shopping season and the January sales soon to follow, the strain on retailers is immense, so preparation is vital to cope with customer demands.
Did you know?
Last year, Black Friday was a pivotal shopping day in UK retailing history – £1m was spent every three minutes resulting in total sales of over £800m. Store traffic across the UK also saw a 23% jump*.
With £1bn expected to be spent by customers this year**, are retailers really prepared?
During this busy period, retailers may face issues such as increased consumer demand, inadequate and expensive logistics, multiple suppliers, multiple invoices and little control and visibility over expenditure.
How about partnering with a supplier who could help alleviate the stress, and cost, associated with some of these issues?
RetailTeam, our specialist division, recognises retailers’ need to maximise the time staff spend helping customers rather than managing suppliers, placing orders and receiving deliveries. In support of this, we offer a reliable single solution to streamline your GNFR supplier base across multiple products and services enabling your staff to focus on what matters most, your customers.
Power of logistics
Our unique infrastructure guarantees a fast, responsive nationwide delivery service no matter where you are. We can also guarantee next day delivery on all GNFR products. With our expansive warehousing capacity and inventory management system, we can accommodate unexpected peaks or seasonal upsurges in demand to ensure you’re always covered.
Here’s how we can help:
- Proximity – with 200 vehicles operating from three Regional Distribution Centres and 20 Local Distribution Centres we can deliver business critical items directly to you
- Flexibility – We can accommodate your busy schedule and provide timed or out-of-hours deliveries suited to your business needs. Resulting in minimal disruption on the shop floor and areas frequented by pedestrians.
- Stock GNFR products for FREE in our warehouse – freeing up space in your own warehouse or distribution centres for your core consumer goods
- Consolidated delivery – Fewer deliveries will increase your operational efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint
- Spend less time ordering – Our easy online ordering platform is fast, accountable, transparent and paperless providing increased efficiencies and control over expenditure.
So, what next?
The breadth of our product portfolio, the depth of our in-house expertise and our strength in the marketplace makes RetailTeam your perfect partner to support your GNFR supply chain.
With one order, one delivery and one invoice, our aim is to be your unseen supplier. Let us help you deliver your highest level of service and secure sales in these busy days ahead. Take a look at our website for more information to see how we can help you.