Print marketing is an integral part to the marketing mix and today more than ever, print seems to be a big opportunity. Although new technology has developed more channels to promote brands digitally, print marketing is not dead, as 61% of people trust adverts that are in newspapers / magazines compared to 42% who trust online adverts.
Why choose print marketing?
- It grabs attention
- Create high ad recall
- Lets people unplug from digital media
There are so many valid reasons to choose print marketing. When you partner with PrintTeam we can provide you with the complete print management package. Our aim is to ensure your campaigns run smoothly to maximise impact and ROI.
As experts in managing large scale fulfilment projects which include marketing, point-of-sale and promotional items, we understand the importance of meeting strict deadlines, to ensure that specific campaign items arrive in the correct place at the right time.
Our six steps to a successful print marketing solution
- Detailed customer brief: Including samples of past print materials, marketing campaign plan (if available) and specifications.
- Understand customer requirements: What are the products used for? Which stores will the items be used in?
- Competitive price list submitted
- Price list approved by customer: Details to be finalised including turnaround times, locations for distribution etc.
- Design: Print marketing collateral is produced
- Logistics: Print collateral distributed to required locations
With our in-house logistics you can achieve cost savings of 15-20%. Our FREE next day delivery service on stocked print enables us to accommodate unexpected surges in demand, providing you with a fast and reactive service you require.
So, get in touch with our PrintTeam specialists today and you can be sure that we will help you implement the correct marketing print solution for your business needs, keeping your brand at the forefront of your customer’s minds.
Read what our customers have to say by visiting our case studies.