Logistics Services – Our Special Relationship With An Exclusive Group Of Key Channel PartnersJanuary 7, 2013
Competition – Win a Fellowes Document ShredderJanuary 10, 2013
Managed Print Services (MPS) describes the consolidation of your office print devices such as printers, copiers, faxes, scanners through one single outsourced solution. While primarily associated with large corporate organisations with many machines to manage, smaller business with between three and 30 devices can also achieve savings.
For example, following our recommendations saves businesses an average of 23%, with some companies saving up to 40% in the first year. If you are considering a managed print service for your business, here are 10 reasons to talk to DigitalTeam.
- As one of the largest independent suppliers of multi functional devices (MFDs)/printers in Europe, we can provide an appropriate infrastructure to supply customers and command the pricing required to offer the most competitive solution.
- We will manage the process from print audit investigation through to a business case and the subsequent delivery, installation, training and maintenance of the machines.
- Our network of 400 plus engineers enables us to offer a takeover service of your MFD and printer fleet, regardless of the product or manufacturer.
- We have the widest portfolio of equipment and software to suit all requirements, from desktop printing through to large production machines. Furthermore, the ability to supply and service machinery from a very wide range of manufacturers sets us apart from the competition, many of whom are limited to their own brands.
- Our MPS agreement is unique in offering the customer total flexibility when implementing a new print strategy. We offer simple contracts, with no hidden charges.
- DigitalTeam’s independence enables us to customise our offering and SLAs to suit your needs. By nature of their business, manufacturers often struggle to do this.
- Our full print audit investigation, suitable for larger businesses, is market leading in its approach. It offers the most appropriate analysis for corporate organisations wishing to gain visibility and understanding of their expenditure.
- A team of PRINCE2 trained managers project manage the implementation of our MPS solution to the highest possible standard, ensuring a smooth installation and improved processes.
- Through our portfolio of services we can offer your business a single source for many office necessities, enabling a true one-stop shop approach – including all print consumables.
- Moving to DigitalTeam couldn’t be simpler. As many customers already have existing arrangements with suppliers, we will make the switch over hassle free by settling any contractual lease arrangements on your behalf.
Contact us today if you would like to discuss our MPS solutions in more detail and how they might apply to your business.