Whilst the digital revolution is set continue, print marketing is still an integral part of the marketing mix. Today more than ever, tangible assets like direct mail and print marketing have more of an impact amongst today’s digital world, as 61% of people trust adverts in newspapers and magazines compared to 42% who trust online adverts.*
Although technology continues to develop new innovative channels to promote brands digitally, print marketing is definitely not dead.
Did you know that 65% of customers made purchases after receiving a direct mail?
With more and more companies encouraging customers to switch online, the power of direct mail getting through the clutter of the mailbox has doubled. It also provides a way for people to unplug from the digital world.
So why should you choose print over digital?
- Credible – Print items are safe, compared to pop up banners on the internet which have high risks of spam and viruses.
- Engaging – 79% of households will at least skim the direct mail they receive compared to web pages which are skimmed in just 15-second visits.
- Target specific markets – Print items can reach niche audiences that may not necessarily be online.
- Informative – More content can be included within a single piece of direct mail, encouraging customers to take action.
- Branding – Consistent branding throughout all print marketing materials can help establish a good brand identity.
- Tangible – Print provides a sensory experience such as feel, touch and colour which can trigger customer senses and increase campaign effectiveness by up to 70%.*
Achieve cost savings of 15-20%
With compelling reasons to make sure print is part of your marketing mix in 2016, why not speak to our PrintTeam experts who can help you implement the right marketing print solution for your business needs, keeping your brand at the forefront of your customer’s minds.