Junior Graphic DesignerNovember 1, 2018
Customer Service AssistantsJanuary 28, 2019
Office Team are recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to manage a team of 5 mobile infrastructure engineers across multiple locations within the UK working within ITIL, Agile and security frameworks. The role includes out of hours escalation to support on call technicians
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configuration, monitoring, support and scaling of 200+ physical and virtual servers and 2 cross functional active directory domains across 2 data centre’s running VMware 5.1, Microsoft Azure with 2000 users and 30+ sites in the UK, N.Ireland and Eire.
- Design, configuration and management of LAN and WAN across 30+ sites including Cisco and HP switches, Juniper routers and Fortigate firewalls
- Management of Mitel MiVoice Business running 2 X MiVoice Business 3300 MXe ICP and 3 CX ICP with Mivoice border gateway, Micollab, Nupoint Voicemail and Teleworker phones for 600 plus handsets.
- Manage infrastructure support attaining SLA’s in excess of 97% on a consistent basis
- Vendor negotiations to obtain competitive costs and services that fit the needs of the business.
- Manage infrastructure projects to tight deadlines and budgets
Microsoft Windows Server
Apple Macintosh OS X
Mivoice Border Gateway
G Suite for business
Mcafee EPO, Vscan and Encryption
HP EVA SAN
HP 3PAR SAN
Snow Licence Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Management Experience
- Project Management
- Wide range of technical knowledge supported where appropriate with certification.
- Able to work in team environment.
Closing date for applications is 16 November 2018