Position: Junior Designer
Based: Marketing Department – Croydon
Reporting to: Marketing Manager/Emma Kain-Barrett
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours)
OfficeTeam is the UK’s leading office services and products company. We have an unrivalled history of providing the widest and most exciting portfolio of services and products to over 12,000 customers. OfficeTeam, part of the SPOT Group, provides a true single source solution to B2B customers.
You will be involved with all aspects of design, from initial concept and idea creation, producing collateral from inspiring direct mail, corporate pieces and visual sales presentations through to bringing our brands to life online through email, social media, video or our websites – making each day a different creative challenge.
The successful candidate will be highly creative, enthusiastic, extremely organised and have the ability to work on multiple projects at once, with the ability to hit the ground running and willing to roll their sleeves up and be involved with all aspects of design, working within the busy Marketing team.
· In response to the creative calendar, you will support the Senior Digital Designer to design multi-channel campaigns/marketing, focusing on delivering consistent and on-brand creative across offline and online marketing
· Work with the Marketing Team and internal stakeholders to support them in design requirements which meets their objectives and are appropriate for their audience/market
· Keep abreast of current developments in design technology for both printed and online communication
· Creative integrity – ensure designs produced for offline and online marketing reflect the brand and comply with brand guidelines
· Support the Senior Digital Designer and Marketing Team with all design work required
· Ensure appropriate application and adherence to brand guidelines across relevant marketing materials to present a consistent brand image
· Delivery of projects within scope, on time and required quality and budget
· Organise your own workload effectively in order to meet agreed timescales and budgets
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Mac or PC literate with a good understanding of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.
· Experience of scanning, photo-manipulation and sending artwork files electronically
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Experience of working on a mixture of marketing material on and offline
· Knowledge and understanding of print and web design
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Creativity with the ability to think outside of the box
· Excellent attention to detail
· A varied portfolio of print and online projects
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
· At least 1 years’ experience working as a designer for a Marketing Team
· Experience of creative design
· Experience in creating artwork for direct mail
· Experience in creating print ready artwork
· Experience designing digital assets for email, web & social media
· Knowledge and experience of using the Adobe Suite as mentioned above
· Experience in creating editing video/motion graphics
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Professional creative or design qualification preferred, or a compelling portfolio
· Knowledge of HTML will be beneficial
Examples of your work would be required at point of application.
Closing date: 12/11/2018.
To apply for this job email your details to Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org.