Position: Accounts Administrator
Reporting to: Group Finance Manager
Hours: Full Time (Mon to Fri 9am – 5.30pm)
He or she must be bright, ambitious, hardworking, Intermediate excel skills and have finance experience.
The job entails the following duties:-
· Responsible for daily banking for both OfficeTeam and Spicers
· Ensuring controls are in place and being adhered to.
· Bank Reconciliations
· Responsible for weekly & monthly cheque run.
· Maintaining car tracker & expenses tracker and investigating variances.
· Creating Payments (manual cheques, BACS, CHAPS)
· Processing automated cheque runs (weekly, monthly)
· Responsible for maintaining all banking records (payment reqs, statements)
· Authorisation of Expenses via Concur
· Processing daily expense journals from Concur into accounts package
· Processing monthly and adhoc expense reports
· Responsible for keeping Concur up to date with all changes (ie Fuel rates)
· Credit Card (WEX) – Ensuring all costs are allocated correctly and all costs have supported receipts.
· National Statistics
· Project work as required.
Closing date: 26.2.2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.