Content Marketing Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the OfficeTeam Marketing Department for a bright and driven Marketing Executive to help develop and implement an effective marketing programme to meet our organisation’s objectives.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects to drive new business acquisition, retain current customers and grow sales within our existing account base.
Working with the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organising and executing a highly-focused account strategy; you will help to advance opportunities within specific, targeted accounts by creating innovative and highly-focused multi-channel campaigns utilising off-and-online tactics. You will be responsible for the monitoring and measurement of marketing activity and reporting on ROI.
You will have 3-4 years’ experience of both traditional and online marketing within the B2B sector and have experience of using a CRM system to analyse, segment and target. The ideal candidate will be CIM qualified and/or have a marketing or business degree, and will combine a strong knowledge of the full marketing mix, both traditional and online, with the ability to maintain effective budgetary control, monitor performance results and produce clear campaign plans.
You will be a clear and concise communicator with excellent copy writing skills, combined with excellent organisation and project management skills. It’s essential you will be able to work autonomously and will have the confidence to work under your own initiative, managing a full and varied workload and meeting deadlines.
The Role will Include:
· Developing and executing highly targeted and multi-channel marketing strategies to communicate key messages, driving new business acquisition and growth in existing account base.
· Providing targeted support to the sales teams across the business by identifying and tracking opportunities and developing campaigns and content to meet their needs.
· Collaboration across marketing and sales functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet our business objectives.
· Management and execution of social media campaigns (in particular LinkedIn) to drive lead generation and brand awareness.
· Writing compelling, informative content for our ecosystem such as blogs, articles, white papers, social updates, infographics and video transcripts etc.to drive brand awareness and new business lead generation.
· Creating bespoke content for strategic sales opportunities and key accounts to highlight objectives, pain points and requirements and how OfficeTeam can resolve these.
· Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to steer online content to generate new business leads, maintain and grow sales within our existing customer base and raise awareness of our brand.
· Managing and delivering all marketing activity within the agreed budget and timescales
· Monitoring and measuring marketing activity and analysing results to make future improvements.
· Exceptional copy writing skills with a love for writing.
· Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
· Ability to craft well-written, persuasive messaging and marketing communications.
· Editorial mindset to understand what content an audience consumes and how to create it.
· Experience of managing B2B social media campaigns (in particular LinkedIn).
· Demonstrable project management and organisational skills, with ability to multi-task and capable of managing conflicting demands and workloads.
· Highly proactive and productive with a ‘can-do’ approach
· Ability to think strategically with strong business acumen and risk awareness, and willing to roll sleeves up to make things happen
· Analytical skills with knowledge of customer journey mapping
· Impeccable written English skills and attention to detail
· Strong comprehension skills
· Possess a creative flair combined with commercial writing skills
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills
· Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines and supporting colleagues to meet deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels
CLOSING DATE: 8.2.2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.