Customer Service Assistants x 2 – based at Croydon
To ensure all enquiries into the Customer Service Department (CSD) are answered professionally, promptly and efficiently at all times whether by e-mail, telephone or fax with customer satisfaction at the forefront and endeavour to exceed customer expectations.
Keep to procedure laid down in the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard & ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard.
1. Priority must be given to incoming telephone calls to the CSD, answering all calls within 3 rings.
2. Ensure all orders received into the CSD are dealt with promptly and on the day of receipt in line with agreed department targets and timescales. Unless an automated system, all customers should receive acknowledgment that their order has been processed.
3. Ensure all queries into the CSD via telephone, e-mail or fax are dealt with promptly, efficiently and accurately ensuring customer satisfaction at all times with regular updates on progress. Initial response should be within 1 hour and regular updates, until resolved, should be provided every 4 hours.
4. Ensure back-orders are looked at on a daily basis, informing customers and sales reps as stipulated.
5. Where possible, offer alternative and additional products to customers and take part in marketing promotions as requested by the CS Team Leader.
6. Inform the CS Team Leader at once of any problems or issues that arise which may affect service levels, updating the issues log.
7. Raise customer collections the same day as requested.
8. Ensure all prints/faxes are cleared and distributed on a regular basis.
9. All enquiries or orders that are not readily resolved should be brought to the attention of the CS Team Leader as soon as possible.
10. Take ownership of own daily tasks making sure all orders and queries are cleared and resolved wherever possible at the end of each day.
11. Offer support and help to other team members where necessary.
12. All other duties as and when requested by the CS Team Leader.
Creating the best possible experience for clients and their customers
o Communicates the required customer service standards to the team and ensures the team works to achieve these.
o Looks for ways to improve quality of service delivery, without impacting cost or service levels.
o Monitors and checks the processes for quality purposes. When they see errors in operation by others, takes action to put them right.
o Will take ownership for customer complaints referred to them.
The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
o Is articulate in cascading business unit information.
o Within team meetings provides thorough feedback on team performance.
o Demonstrates essential interpersonal skills i.e. listening carefully to others, ensuring dialogue is two way; observing and questioning.
Please forward your C.V to: HR@spicersofficeteam.co.uk if you are interested in applying.
Closing date is 11.2.2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.