Vacancy February 2019
Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Location: GREENWICH – Full Time
To ensure all enquiries into the Customer Service Department (CSD) are answered professionally, promptly and efficiently at all times whether by e-mail, telephone or fax with customer satisfaction at the forefront and endeavour to exceed customer expectations.
Keep to procedure laid down in the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard & ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard
1. Priority must be given to incoming telephone calls to the CSD, answering all calls within 3 rings.
2. Ensure all orders received into the CSD are dealt with promptly and on the day of receipt in line with agreed department targets and timescales. Unless an automated system, all customers should receive acknowledgment that their order has been processed.
3. Ensure all queries into the CSD via telephone, e-mail or fax are dealt with promptly, efficiently and accurately ensuring customer satisfaction at all times with regular updates on progress. Initial response should be within 1 hour and regular updates, until resolved, should be provided every 4 hours.
4. Ensure backorders are investigated as a priority on a daily basis, informing customers and account managers as stipulated.
5. Where possible, offer alternative and additional products to customers and take part in marketing promotions as requested by the CSM.
6. Inform the CSM at once of any problems or issues that arise which may affect service levels, updating the issues log.
7. Raise customer collections the same day as requested.
8. Ensure all prints/faxes are cleared and distributed on a regular basis.
9. All enquiries or orders that are not readily resolved should be brought to the attention of the CSM
as soon as possible.
10. Take ownership of own daily tasks making sure all orders and queries are cleared and resolved wherever possible at the end of each day.
11. Offer support and help to other team members where necessary.
12. Provide support to both your aligned Key Account Support Manager and Sales Account Manager.
13. All other duties as and when requested by the CSM.
14. Attend any future training or development courses as and when requested by CSM.
To apply for this job email your details to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org.