Vacancy February 2019
Job Title: KEY ACCOUNT SUPPORT MANAGER – Full time hours
An internal account manager working on administration and sales co-ordination for various corporate accounts, making decisions on behalf of the Corporate Account Managers (CAMs).
Minimising administration for the (CAMs), thus maximising their direct selling time.
Keep to procedure laid down in the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard & ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard.
1. Priority must be given to incoming telephone calls to the KASM, answering all calls within 3 rings.
2. Ensure all orders received into the KASM are promptly passed onto the Customer Service Department (CSD) and on the day of receipt in line with agreed department targets and timescales.
3. Ensure all queries into the CSD via telephone, e-mail or fax are dealt with promptly, efficiently and accurately ensuring customer satisfaction at all times with regular updates on progress. Initial response should be within 1 hour and regular updates, until resolved, should be provided every 4 hours
4. Ensuring that client quoted deadlines are met and that all relevant departments are on schedule to achieve this. This includes co-ordination of deliveries, especially for big projects, such as new store set-up orders and account campaigns.
5. Liaising on product sourcing within all service areas e.g. print, stationery, EOS, specials and co-ordinating responses.
6. Management of customer reports and correspondence as stipulated, ensuring they are to be provided to designated individuals as per set timescales, to include liaising with internal sales support teams to ensure client review documents meet the exact requirements of the customer and CAM.
7. Monitor the CAMs in-box for customer related orders/enquiries, auctioning as necessary.
8. Monitoring of customer stock levels, completing Central Inventory stock requests as required.
9. Management of CAMs backorders, ensuring the CSD are overseeing daily and looking at the whole backorders at once a week.
10. Management of CAM client records/database and reporting, ensuring addresses, cost centres and contract pricing is correct.
11. Inform the CSM at once of any problems or issues that arise which may affect service levels, updating the issues log.
12. Ensure all prints/faxes are cleared and distributed on a regular basis.
13. Offer support and help to other team members where necessary.
14. All other duties as and when requested by the CSM.
15. Attend any future training or development courses as and when requested by CSM.
To apply for this job email your details to Debbie.email@example.com.