Key Account Support ManagerFebruary 20, 2019
Customer Service AdministratorMarch 7, 2019
Overall Objective, Purpose of the job:
- To direct the sales team within the Regional Structure to achieve the Sales and GP target by selling all Services and Solutions OfficeTeam provide.
- Support the Regional Sales Director (North / South) by implementing sales directives and plans as agreed by the Strategy, Sales and Group Boards to achieve the Regional Sales and GP target and the strategic sales plans of the company.
- Monitoring, measuring and adherence to company / regional / personal KPIs and Company initiatives.
- To exceed the targets set by the company for Sales and Margin both corporately and individually within their team
Main Duties/Responsibilities involved:
- Driving Sales and Margin Growth
- Lead and direct the Sales Team and direct reports within the Region.
- Lead and Direct the Consultants within the Region
- Retention and Account Reviews – target reviews for the Region working with to increase retention, and position specialists and introduce where opportunity is identified to develop, grow accounts.
- Margin Management – direct and identify opportunities for margin improvement working with Margin Manager and Regional Sales Managers to maximise the GP.
- New Business – direct engagement with National New Business Team as per Company directives and ensure ASMs/CSMs personal new business targets and activity targets are met.
- To ensure leads are passed (2 minimum per rep per month) to the new business team
- Services/Gap fill – set and achieve targets through engagement with all Specialists sectors, work with the specialist sector heads and sales teams to identify and develop gap fill opportunities.
- Continuously work towards maximising shareholder value.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
- Ensure compliance to all Company initiatives are achieved to timescale including, but not limited to, KPIs, standards and targets, best practice and CRM
- Review monthly Sales Board pack and publish a written report to the Sales Directors by the 10th of each month.
- Ad Hoc reporting as required for budgeting, forecasting and reporting purposes
- Sales Directors should maintain a ‘watch list’ of 10 Risks and Opportunities within their region to maintain a high level view of key activites
- Support the Sales Force with customer visits with annual meetings with top accounts within the region
- Review standards and targets with Regional Sales Managers to ensure compliance is met and results achieved.
- Ensure accounts are ‘owned’ by the company and not the property of the sales representative.
- CRM – direct inputs and outputs of CRM within Region and review compliance.
- Meetings – hold regular Sales Meetings within your Region to discuss results, Specialists, New Business, retention and company initiatives to achieve Sales results. Monthly meeting with Customer Services
- Centre Excellence Manager to ensure this department is working effectively to support sales.
- One 2 Ones – hold a monthly meeting with each ASM and CSM to set objectives monthly/quarterly and review results.
- PDR’s (Personal Development Review) – On a quarterly basis complete PDRs for all direct reports.
- Ensure that all Development Review Plans or Improvement Plans are logged with HR
- An excellent and effective communicator
- Ability to build high performing partnerships and team building
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Performance Management Skills
- Ability to lead change and provide innovation
- Stakeholder focus
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Advanced Selling Skills
- Industry / Regulatory Compliance Knowledge such as GDPR
- Results orientated, intelligent, energetic leader who has a positive attitude and good commercial awareness
- People Management Skills, Professional, Functional Expertise, Service Excellence
- Proven track record within a B2B sales environment with emphasis on solution selling
- Strong Negotiation Skills with the ability to look for win-win solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive success through your team
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency IT skillset especially in the use of CRM systems, PowerPoint, Word and Excel