Trainee Production AssistantFebruary 13, 2019
Accounts AdministratorFebruary 13, 2019
Following a re-structure within our Interiors Division. This role will report into the Interiors Service Manager, and have the Customer Services Team as direct reports.
The successful candidate for this role will have a desire to work with a small Customer Services Team, controlling work flow, process compliance and training needs. You will play an active role within the core role of the team, as well as bringing further skills and controls in the existing processes. Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience are essential, as is the ambition to develop a good skill set and best practice across the team. Given the nature of the department and scope of the Customer Services role, patience, tolerance and excellent communication and negotiation skills are key to the success of this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control orders and enquiries into the Customer Service Department, ensuring they are handled professionally, promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is the minimum standard, and endeavour to exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor workloads across the team and support on larger projects as relevant.
- Review reports daily, to ensure orders and communications are on time and accurate.
- Support the team by shadowing and training as necessary to ensure best practice.
- Ensure all orders are processed to meet supplier cut off times, and assistance is available to the team to enable this.
- Ensure all returns and credits are raised accurately and appropriately, taking corrective action where possible to reduce the volume.
- Develop current working practices as appropriate to improve efficiency.
- Encourage good and appropriate communication from the whole department, to both internal and external customers.
- Complete KPI’s for the team as required by department Manager.
- Understand and action escalation for any potential issues as they arise, encouraging team to provide early feedback to minimise as much as possible.
- Adhere to and update the processes documented in the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard & ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard.
- To complete other duties when requested by the department Manager.
- Strong sense of Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritise and organise, with the flexibility to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, for external and internal customers, staff and management, through email and telephone calls.
- Good English language and grammar skills, with good attention to detail.
- Experience in Team Leader/Supervisory Roles is essential.
Reliable, Team player.
- Knowledge of furniture advantageous, but training will be provided.