Vacancy – OfficeTeam – Customer Service Advisor
Based at Whiteley – full time hours
You will be the first point of contact being responsible for processing telephone enquiries and inputting customer orders onto the computer. Although training will be given, experience in the above would be an advantage along with PC knowledge, good communication skills, helpful manner, ability to get on well with people and a good sense of humour.
Main duties will include:-
• Answering incoming calls and dealing with them appropriately
• Processing orders/collections using our back office system
• Dealing with customer orders/queries/complaints effectively and in a timely manner Investigating customer queries/ liaising with other department / other offices.
• Chasing back orders with internal departments and updating customers.
• Sourcing non stocked and special products via our Specials Ordering System Offer support / help to team members where possible
• Any other duties as requested.
• Excellent, confident telephone manner.
• Ability to interact at all levels.
• Ability to learn quickly and work quickly and accurately.
• Ability to identify and work with relevant internal departments.
• Confident decision making skills.
• Self-motivated but with the ability to work collectively in a small team.
• Excellent computer skills, Excel skills an advantage
Key Personal Attributes
• Able to deliver first class customer service whilst working in a team and on your own initiative.
• Able to work as part of a small team.
• Able to help and support colleagues to achieve customer objectives.
• Friendly approachable manner with the ability to establish excellent customer relationships.
Please send CV to:
Email: email@example.com by 18.2.2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.