Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management with over 138,000 people in 46 countries. We help clients build their customer experience strategies regardless of the channels to be used.
Our range of core services across the World is closely aligned to help organisations optimise the value of their customer relationships at every stage of the customer lifecycle and include customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection.
Clients choose Teleperformance because they want a level of service that is unsurpassed to protect their brand, grow their market share, increase their sales and improve customer experience.
With multiple sites across the UK, Teleperformance Ltd were experiencing a range of products all at various prices and quality. This was creating additional work for their finance department especially at the end of month accounting. They wanted to have one approved supplier for all their office supplies needs.
We were able to fulfil all stationery needs and over the past 4 years, have continually improved the range of services, costs and reliability for Teleperformance. Our dedicated Account Manager has been superbly active in managing their account and has demonstrated an outstanding knowledge of the requirements for Teleperformance Ltd. With quarterly reviews undertaken, we provide a single invoice broken down per site. This has reduced the pressure to the Finance and Facilities Teams within Teleperformance Ltd.
• 48 x International Visa Application Centres requiring a mix of 154 printed products
• 53 x International Temporary Locations requiring a mix of 12 printed products
• Marketing print, posters, banners, signage, stickers
• Collation of orders (each being over 1 pallet)
• Managed roll out delivery over a 4 week period
• Working closely with Teleperformance’s preferred carrier, DHL
• Raising paper work for order collation, pro forma invoices for overseas deliveries and DHL Airway Bills
• Liaising with customs to release orders for collection
• Tracking individual orders and providing proof of deliveries