Legal Notices for Secret Garden Competition
This promotion is brought to you by OfficeTeam (“promoter”). By entering the promotion set out below, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Simply enter the name of the Lewis Carroll adventure that the OfficeTeam items and artwork relate to for your chance to win Traditional afternoon tea for two at the Ritz London.
Tea at the Ritz is an institution in itself and is served in the spectacular Palm Court. A choice of several varieties of tea, finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones, jam and clotted cream and a range of delicate pastries, combined to make for an unforgettable afternoon.
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland only, who are aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter, its divisions, subsidiaries, parent, re-sellers, affiliates, agencies and immediate family members of employees or persons living in the same household and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion itself are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. In the event of more than one correct answer, all correct entries will be put into a draw and a winner will be chosen.
4. One entry per person only.
5. The competition closes at 5pm on 1st August 2013.
6. The winner will be notified by email 14 days after the closing date.
7. To contact you, the Promoter will use the contact details supplied when you entered the prize draw. If a winner does not confirm their acceptance of the prize within  days from the date of the notification email being sent, another winner will be randomly selected.
8. The Promoter’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time may result in disqualification. In the event of a winner being disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
9. There is 1 x prize of afternoon tea at the Ritz London.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for unforeseen duties, taxes or customs for shipping prizes to the winner(s), nor will it be held responsible for any personal tax implications for the prize(s).
11. No alternative prize may be requested and the prize cannot be transferred to any other person.